Rental Application

To apply for an open THA property, please download and complete the application below.

You can submit your completed application by email to:

Required Documents

Make sure to include the following information with your application for every member of your household:


  • Photo ID, driver’s license and Social Security Card for all adults (18 or older)
  • Birth Certificate and Social Security Card for all children under 18
  • Alien Registration / Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)


  • Social Security/SSI Income: Award Letter
  • Employment: Pay stubs from past 3 months & employer’s fax number
  • Child Support: Statement from Support Enforcement
  • Unemployment: Pay stubs from past 3 months
  • TANF, GAU, or VA: Statements or Award letter
  • Pension, Retirement, Other: Statements past 3 months or Award Letter
  • Self Employed: Last filed Income Tax with Profit and Loss Statement
  • All Other Sources of Income: For example, online accounts or other online income source – statements for the past 3 months

Expenses and Deductions

  • Childcare: DSHS Award/Change Letter
  • Medical: Receipts for expenses not covered by insurance in the past 3 months
  • Paid Child Support Statements: Through a local or state agency like Support Enforcement or DSHS