Our Low-Income Housing Waitlist is opening for all household sizes from April 3–17, 2023.
Tacoma Housing Authority invites eligible people to apply for its affordable housing programs. We offer two main kinds of housing help: affordable apartments for rent, or a voucher to help pay the rent in Tacoma.
We will accept applications from 9 am Monday, April 3 to 4 pm Monday, April 17, 2023.
You can sign up to get an email notification when we open our waitlist.
What You Need to Apply:
- Full name and Basic Information for all family members
- Active Email Address
- You can create an email at gmail.com or outlook.com
- Yearly Income for the whole household
- Social Security Numbers for adults (18 or older) who have one
You can print or download our waitlist flyer to share with anyone interested in applying. Available in the languages shown below.
More languages: Chinese (simplified)/简化字; Chinese (traditional)/繁體字; Filipino/Tagalog; German/Deutsch; Khmer/ខ្មែរ; Korean/한국어; Lao/ລາວ; Marshallese/Kajin M̧ajeļ; Russian/Русский; Somali; Spanish/Español; Ukrainian/Украї́нська; Vietnamese/Tiếng Việt
I’m Already on the Waitlist. What’s Next?
We no longer give an estimated wait time for households on our waitlist. We aim to serve households within two years. The wait time for smaller households may be longer due to availability of units. See the waitlist FAQs for more information.
- Update your application (ex. household members, contact info, request to be reinstated)