Food and Health Resources
Emergency Food Network
Emergency Food Network provides healthy, nutritious food to more than 75 partners in Pierce County, with locations and contact information for food pantries, meal sites, and home delivery options.
Pierce County maintains a list of behavioral health providers throughout the area that can meet specific needs.
You can find additional resources for services within Pierce County at: www.piercecountyresources.com
Call for Help
Dial 2-1-1. to reach United Way of Pierce County. You can get referrals to other places for other sorts of help, including:
- Rent and Utility Assistance
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Food and Clothing Resources
- Shelter and Affordable Housing
- Employment and Education Services
- Military/Veteran Resources