Supportive Services

Food and Health Resources

Behavioral Health

Pierce County maintains a list of behavioral health providers throughout the area that can meet specific needs.

Additional Resources

You can find more resources for services within Pierce County at:

Call for Help

Dial 2-1-1 to reach United Way of Pierce County. You can get referrals to other places for other sorts of help, including:

  • Rent and Utility Assistance
  • Counseling and Mental Health Services
  • Food and Clothing Resources
  • Shelter and Affordable Housing
  • Employment and Education Services
  • Military/Veteran Resources
  • Transportation