Housing Assistance

Late Rent

November 4, 2021

Pierce County and the City of Tacoma are helping with late rent and utilities. THA is not administering this program. Tenants and landlords must apply through the County. 

Have you or your tenant missed a rent or utility payment? Pierce County may be able to help pay late bills.  Visit the Pierce County Housing Help website to apply. No internet? Call 2-1-1 to apply over the phone. 

FAQs about the program can be found on the Pierce County Housing Help website

If you already applied, you may log in to the online application portal to check the status of your application. For questions about this program, please call (253) 798-6931 or email HSrent@piercecountywa.gov