Free Tax Preparation for Residents of Bay Terrace, Hillside Terrace and Bergerson Terrace!
February 6, 2017
What to Bring to Your Local VITA or TCE Site
Identification & People
- REQUIRED: Social Security Card or ITIN card for all family members!
- Photo ID for primary taxpayer & spouse
- Your spouse, if married filing jointly (for spouse signature)Direct Deposit information if applicable Income & Benefits
- W-2 form for each job worked- 1099 forms for other income (interest, dividend, unemployment, SSA and/or Pension Retirement, 1099 misc., etc.)
- Health Insurance form 1095 A, B or C, and/or exemption certificate number
Please have written expenses in order!
- Childcare expenses and provider name, address and tax ID number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Mortgage and real estate taxes if you own a home
- Higher education expenses
- Business expenses, if self-employed
- Charitable donation receipts