Blog Post

Free Tax Preparation for Residents of Bay Terrace, Hillside Terrace and Bergerson Terrace!

February 6, 2017

Feb. 24th, 2017: Bay Terrace/Hillside Terrace Income Tax Assistance

March 1st, 2017: Bergerson Terrace Income Tax Assistance

What to Bring to Your Local VITA or TCE Site 

Identification & People

  • REQUIRED: Social Security Card or ITIN card for all family members!
  • Photo ID for primary taxpayer & spouse
  • Your spouse, if married filing jointly (for spouse signature)Direct Deposit information if applicable Income & Benefits
  • W-2 form for each job worked- 1099 forms for other income (interest, dividend, unemployment, SSA and/or Pension Retirement, 1099 misc., etc.)
  • Health Insurance form 1095 A, B or C, and/or exemption certificate number 


Please have written expenses in order!

  • Childcare expenses and provider name, address and tax ID number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
  • Mortgage and real estate taxes if you own a home
  • Higher education expenses
  • Business expenses, if self-employed
  • Charitable donation receipts