Attend A Free Financial Education Class at the FIC!
What is Financial Education & Why is it important if I don’t have any extra money?
Even with a limited amount of money, it is helpful to:
- Learn and understand banking basics
- Know how to manage what you do have
- Know how to REALLY save money
- Know why insurance is important
- Know what to know before you borrow money
- How to get and read your credit report
PLUS MANY other tips and resources to help you pay the bills!
Call or email Denise at (253) 207-4443; firstname.lastname@example.org
All Classes held at the Salishan FIC – 1724 East 44th Street
Note: Classes are open to the public and you can attend one OR all classes.
You will receive a graduation certificate for attending all 6 classes.